Abonmarche provided complete architectural, engineering and site design services for this 28,000-square-foot facility. The building includes an 8,000-square-foot gymnasium, lounge/game space, café, computer lab, tutoring/instructional room, as well as an art room and dance/ drama studio.
The building was designed to “LEED” energy, air quality, and water conserving standards. It features a geothermal heating system, eliminating the need for natural gas. A wellness center space, and First Tee dedicated room, was also provided to serve the health needs of the club’s members.
- “LEED” Energy, Air Quality, and Water Conserving Standards
- Geothermal heating system
- Gymnasium Lounge/Game Space
- Café & Computer Lab
- Tutoring/Instructional Room
- Art Room & Dance/Drama Studio
- Wellness Center