UltraCamp, a Michigan-based tech company providing camp management software, helps run the digital side of summer camp operations for around 800 camps across the United States. Based in Niles, Michigan, the company selected Abonmarche to design the architecture and interiors of their new offices. UltraCamp sought to up its square footage to accommodate its full staff, as well as break away from its mundane, uninspired previous office. In addition to serving their needs on the business side, they wanted to inject their own active lifestyle mindset into a built environment.
Abonmarche translated the open, active, progressive spirit of UltraCamp into a built environment. The new UltraCamp space is split evenly between traditional office workspaces and lifestyle activity spaces for their staff, such as a rock climbing wall, foam ball pit, crawlable gerbil tube, and a reading and relaxation room. The second level opens up to an elevated “living room” space. Beyond is an expansive harvest table and fully equipped kitchen.
In addition to bringing all of UltraCamp’s staff together into one space, the new workspace also serves as a community center for downtown Niles, hosting various gatherings as an integral part of the downtown Niles scene since moving in June of 2017.
- Tech Firm Design
- Architecture & Interiors
- Active Amenity Spaces
- Comprehensive Branding Scheme
More Information About Ultracamp
- https://www.facebook.com/ultracamphq/ – Facebook – n.d
- https://www.michiganbusiness.org/news/2019/11/tech-company-ignites-investment-in-downtown-niles/ – Michigan Business – December 3, 2019
- https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/news/local/2015/10/27/software-company-to-locate-in-niles-gallery-building/116994190/ – South Bend Tribune – October 27,2015
- https://www.leaderpub.com/2018/01/22/whats-inside-ultra-camp/ – Leader Publications – January 22, 2018