Abonmarche expanded the existing facility with new office area; increased storage; expanded dining area; outdoor patio and addition of a covered roof top deck and bar with a connecting stair tower.
We worked with the client to develop a concise written design program that defined space needs and established an architectural vocabulary to insure that renovation meet the required upgrades and expansion and provide the contemporary rural-industrial look the client’s desired.
- Renovation of Existing Structure
- Expanded Dining and Office Area
- Added Rooftop Covered Deck with Bar
- Featured Stair Tower with Illuminated Logo
- Upgrade/Expand Kitchen
- Updated HVAC
More Information About Iron Shoe Distillery:
- https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/business/2021/05/01/iron-shoe-distillery-in-niles-is-expanding-with-plans-that-include-a-rooftop-patio/44592871/ – South Bend Tribune – May 21, 2021
- https://www.wndu.com/2021/07/07/iron-shoe-distillery-expands/ – WNDU – July 7, 2021
- https://www.abc57.com/news/iron-shoe-distillery-to-expand-add-outdoor-patio-and-rooftop-bar – ABC57 – May 14, 2021
- https://www.ironshoedistillery.com/ -Ironshoe Distillery – n.d.