Abonmarche was hired by Friends of the Pumpkinvine Nature Trail, a trail user non-profit, to add a section of multi-use path to extend the existing Pumpkinvine Nature Trail. The project extended the trail to help close the final gap in the 17 mile trail. The completed project provides a solid surface biking and walking trail connecting the four towns in Indiana — Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury, and Shipshewana.
Abonmarche prepared the plans for the path, as well as survey documents for property acquisition from the property owner, administering the bid process and coordinating with the contractor throughout the life of the project.
Our team communicated closely with the client, helping to direct them through each phase of the design and construction process.
- Multi-use Path
- Utility Coordination
More Information About The Pumpkinvine Trail:
- https://pumpkinvine.org/ – Friends of the Pumkinvine Trail – n.d
- https://elkhartcountyparks.org/destinations/pumpkinvine-nature-trail/ -Elkhart County Parks – n.d.
- https://www.traillink.com/trail/pumpkinvine-nature-trail/ – Trail Link – n.d.
- https://visitshipshewana.org/pumpkinvine-trail/ – Visit Shipshewana – n.d.
- https://www.visitindiana.com/blog/post/bike-the-pumpkinvine-trail/ – Visit Indiana – June 17, 2016
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chnj4v74bqk – youtube – September 6, 2020