Abonmarche Byce provided Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Structural Engineering for the West Bloomfield Splash Pad at 6200 Farmington Road in Oakland County.
Seated on approximately 5-acres, Lily Pad Springs is officially home to the largest splash pad in Michigan. The West Bloomfield Park received a $4 million expansion which included over 50 play features, four new water slides, a 55-gallon dump bucket, a 2,400-foot custom climbable structure, and various shaded areas for lounging and spectators.
Also included in the design was a new vending area, restrooms, and maintenance facility constructed with masonry walls. This building is the main connection for mechanical and electrical splash pad equipment. Right next door is the ticket booth building that also includes an office, public lockers, and changing area. With a design similar to the maintenance building, this building was designed with future expansion in mind.
More Information About Lily Pad Springs Splash Pad & Park:
- Hop on over to this new splash pad in West Bloomfield – ClickOnDetroit – July 14, 2021
- West Bloomfield opens state’s largest splash pad – C&G News – June 24, 2021
- Beat the heat at Lily Pad Springs, Michigan’s Largest Splash Pad – The Spinal Column – June 23, 2021
- Largest splash pad in Michigan opens in West Bloomfield – FOX 2 Detroit – June 15, 2021
- Michigan’s largest splash pad will keep you cool this summer – WITL – June 9, 202
- Lily Pad Springs is Finally Open! – Civic Center TV – June 8, 2021
- Michigan’s largest splash pad has 4 water slides, 55 gallon dump bucket – MLive – June 8, 2021
- Plan a visit to Michigan’s largest + brand new splash pad – Little Guide Detroit – June 5, 2021