Abonmarche was founded in 1979 and has been expanding over the past several years. We offer civil engineering, surveying, architectural, waterfront development, and landscape architecture services for municipal, residential, and commercial clients. We serve clients from offices in South Bend, Valparaiso, Lafayette, Hobart, Goshen and Fort Wayne, Indiana as well as Benton Harbor, South Haven, and Kalamazoo, Michigan.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CAD Technician to join our talented team in our Hobart location. We have several projects underway and are looking for an experienced draftsperson to support our Land Survey and Engineering operations.
- Support Project Surveyors and Project Managers on boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, subdivision plats, lot drawings, site engineering plans, other miscellaneous survey items.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with a focus on surveying and civil engineering. Previous consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, positive and motivating collaborative work style with open sharing of information and knowledge
- Ability to recommend improvements and innovations
- Sound technical judgment and decisiveness
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full Time