Abonmarche is a team of professionals who are passionate about helping others – with client service at the core of everything we do. We are a practice of people who are passionate about engineering, architecture, surveying, planning, landscape architecture, and more. Our teams are collaborative, agile, innovative, and focused on creating the best client experience available. The communities and clients we serve know that by working with us, they’re collaborating with a firm that helps foster opportunity.
Working at Abonmarche means you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn, and share your expertise with others. Supported by a mentorship-based culture, our teams are empowered to develop their skillsets and lead transformative work in the communities all across our service areas.
A strong emphasis on community and family means you’ll have the chance to engage with your community in your work here at Abonmarche, through our volunteer and philanthropic programs, and within a culture of supportive work-life balance.
Abonmarche is seeking a CAD Technician to work in our Valparaiso office.
- Assist engineering staff in preparation of plans, permit drawings, as built documents, marketing and presentation drawings.
- Assist surveying staff in preparation of all types of surveys, contours & surface development.
- Set up and manage CAD related areas of projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with a focus on civil engineering. Previous consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player, positive and motivating collaborative work style with open sharing of information and knowledge
- Ability to recommend improvements and innovations
- Sound technical judgment and decisiveness
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off Program
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full Time