Abonmarche is a team of professionals who are passionate about helping others – with client service at the core of everything we do. We are a practice of people who are passionate about engineering, architecture, surveying, planning, landscape architecture, and more. Our teams are collaborative, agile, innovative, and focused on creating the best client experience available. The communities and clients we serve know that by working with us, they’re collaborating with a firm that helps foster opportunity.
Working at Abonmarche means you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn, and share your expertise with others. Supported by a mentorship-based culture, our teams are empowered to develop their skillsets and lead transformative work in the communities all across our service areas.
A strong emphasis on community and family means you’ll have the chance to engage with your community in your work here at Abonmarche, through our volunteer and philanthropic programs, and within a culture of supportive work-life balance.
Abonmarche is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and detail oriented Administrative Assistant to fill an immediate part time position to provide support for our Grand Haven office approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports and assists project managers and office staff to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in the preparation of proposals, contracts, etc.
- Communicates with vendors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Coordinates and organizes meetings, conference calls, and calendar/appointment maintenance.
- Greets visitors and handles all incoming calls.
- Delivers and receives documents from clients and government offices.
- Completes other typical administrative duties to ensure an effective and efficient office operation to include scanning, copying, filing, ordering supplies, producing spreadsheets, letters, memos, and processing mail.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
- Experience working in an Engineering/Survey/Architectural firm a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work independently
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software including, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc).
Job Type: Part time (20-30 hours per week)
Not eligible for benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled