At Abonmarche, our reputation is built on trust, passion, reliability, and quality. We are committed to exceeding the needs of each client, which has established an outstanding portfolio of referrals. We work closely with our clients to understand what they need to accomplish and what they hope to achieve. Then we put our expert technical and creative skills to work — and help them create a great place.
Our team consists of over 120 committed professional at all levels. Founded in 1979, we have been expanding over the past several years and now serve clients from offices in Benton Harbor, South Haven and Portage, Michigan as well as South Bend, Valparaiso, Lafayette, Hobart, Goshen and Fort Wayne, Indiana. We offer civil engineering, land surveying, architectural, waterfront development, and landscape architecture services for municipal, residential, and commercial clients.
We are seeking bright, new talent to join our knowledgeable, creative, experienced team. Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and life and disability insurance.
We are seeking a Survey Field Technician in our Benton Harbor office.
- Assists Survey Crew Chief in performance of field work including, but not limited to, compiling field notes, making measurements and sketches, use of hand tools.
- Operates survey instruments including GPS, Robotic and Conventional Total Stations, Digital and Auto Levels, and Data Collectors.
- Performs basic math computations.
- Keeps survey truck clean and stocked.
- Maintains survey equipment.
- High School Graduate required.
- 1 - 3 years of land survey experience preferred.
- Ability to work in variable weather and site conditions
- Ability to carry equipment and walk over uneven terrain and through woods/brush
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled