Structural Design Engineer
The ideal candidate will demonstrate structural engineering expertise, a high degree of attention to detail, and a willingness to explore and find optimal solutions to unique and often challenging design problems. He /or she will be responsible for working in a multidisciplinary design team to produce PS&E construction documents.
- Independently perform structural calculations and detailing using the latest design code.
- Experience with 3D structural analysis software, such as SAP 2000, STAAD or equivalent.
- Direct the creation and development of construction documents.
- Write and review specifications.
- Review shop drawings.
- Conduct site visits when needed.
- BS in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 3‐5 years of relevant work experience
- Bridge design experience using LRFD AASHTO code is a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org