Staff Civil Engineer/EIT (Engineer-in -Training)
Duties include computer aided design and drafting, preparation of contract documents, engineering computations and budget estimates, inspection of construction projects and general project administrative duties for civil engineering projects. Examples of projects include road design, bridge inspections, water and sewer management, and marina and dock design services. The candidate will collaborate with other Abonmarche departments including survey, architecture, and GIS.
BS Civil Engineering, Engineer –in-Training Certification preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering principles
- Ability to read basic civil engineering and architectural drawings
- Ability to accurately measure and calculate items such as grade, area and volume.
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware, including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred.
- Familiarity with construction materials and procedures and construction documents a plus.
Benton Harbor, MI
South Bend, IN
Fort Wayne, IN
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position does not offer Visa sponsorship.