Abonmarche is seeking an Urban Planner to join our team in South Bend, Indiana.
- Review and interpret ordinances for applications on specific projects.
- Coordinate local submittal and approval process.
- Present projects adn public meetings.
- Assist with development of feasibility studies, project planning and design, design graphics, report writing and production.
- Translate ideas from sketches, plans specifications and written and verbal instruction into complete and accurate working plans.
- Assist in collaboration of projects from conception (feasibility) through final documents.
- Analyze facts involved in the land-use decision making process.
- Conduct technical research.
- Support numerous projects with cliend deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree with major course work in Urban or Regional Planning, or a related field. A Master's Degree is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in planning is required
- Proficiency in writing skills and graphics
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or with teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position does not offer Visa sponsorship.