Abonmarche is seeking an energetic, detail oriented and experienced Marketing Manager to join its team to lead and coordinate the marketing operations across the various offices while maintaining a consistency of brand. This position supports all of the firm’s practice groups and collaborates with the firm’s business development efforts. We are looking for an individual with a demonstrated ability to identify, integrate and translate information from multiple sources into creative, compelling, client-focused materials. The Marketing Manager leads, creates and prepares all marketing collateral in support of regional business development. This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a versatile producer/coordinator with a strong graphic eye.
Preferred Candidates will Have
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field preferred
- Experience with RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process (knowledge of architectural and/or engineering fields a plus)
- Excellent copywriting/editing skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Strong graphic design abilities and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and remain cool under pressure
- A team player showing initiative and ownership of his/her areas of responsibility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with senior leadership to support business development efforts that ensure the successful creation and delivery of all marketing efforts
- Creates and coordinates other marketing collateral including presentations, brochures, e-blasts, award submittals, project experience sheets, and staff resumes
- Communicates and builds internal and external relationships to ensure proposal input is accurate, compelling and timely
- Assists with the preparation of materials for conferences and industry events
- Collaborates with business development staff to develop marketing initiatives as well as knowledge sharing/best practices with broader staff
- Supports Principals and office leadership in implementing marketing initiatives
- Collaborates with Marketing Director and firm-wide staff
- While primarily working from either Abonmarche’s Benton Harbor and/or South Bend office, the Marketing Manager will visit and work from every office from time to time as needs arise.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience and Abonmarche offers a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and contact information to HRdepartment@abonmarche.com
This position does not offer Visa Sponsorship.