The ideal candidate will demonstrate structural engineering expertise, a high degree of attention to detail, and a willingness to explore and find optimal solutions to unique and often challenging design problems. He /or she will be responsible for working in a multidisciplinary design team to produce PS&E construction documents.
- Serve as Project Engineer on the design of residential and commercial projects.
- Experience with 3D structural analysis software, such as STAAD.Pro or equivalent.
- Direct the creation and development of construction documents.
- Write and review specifications.
- Review shop drawings.
- Conduct site visits when needed.
- BS in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis required, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) Registration in Indiana or Michigan, or the ability to obtain within 6 months is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Bridge design experience using LRFD AASHTO code is a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org