- Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields
- Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features.
- Applies a thorough knowledge of current principles and practices of surveying as related to the variety of aspects affecting the organization.
- Applies knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions- Problem Solver
- Treats company as his/her own
- Ability to change direction mid-stream
- Strong leadership ability
- Supervises survey department staff
- Responsible for the operations of the survey department
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for multiple major projects, or is responsible for an entire program of an organization.
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures
- Participates in multi-disciplinary organizational meetings, projects, and initiatives
- Routinely interacts with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others.
- Leads project meetings and makes presentations.
- Represents the organization and maintains liaison with individuals and related organizations.
- Represents organization or client at public meetings
- 5-10 years of field survey experience
- Licensed in Indiana (Illinois licensure a plus)
- Experience with Topcon equipment with magnet field software a plus
- Organizational skills in order to plan, schedule work and complete work assignments within established timelines
- Capable of working with a multidisciplinary team of planners, engineers, surveyors, architects and technicians.
This position does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time