At Abonmarche, our reputation is built on trust, passion, reliability, and quality. We are committed to exceeding the needs of each client, which has established an outstanding portfolio of referrals. We work closely with our clients to understand what they need to accomplish and what they hope to achieve. Then we put our expert technical and creative skills to work — and help them create a great place.
Our team consists of over 110 committed professional at all levels. Founded in 1979, we have been expanding over the past several years and now serve clients from offices in Manistee, Benton Harbor, South Haven and Battle Creek, Michigan as well as South Bend, Valparaiso, Lafayette, Hobart and Goshen, Indiana. We offer civil engineering, surveying, architectural, waterfront development, and landscape architecture services for municipal, residential, and commercial clients.
We are seeking bright, new talent to join our knowledgeable, creative, experienced team. Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and life insurance.
We are seeking a Land Survey Crew Chief in our Goshen and Hobart offices .
- Supervise the daily activities of field Survey crew
- In charge of daily crew operations such as construction staking, subdivision staking, boundary and topographic surveys
- Prepares daily field notes on projects
- Performs minor calculations in the field for staking
- Performs daily data uploads and downloads
- Maintains survey equipment and vehicles
- 3 – 5 years of field survey experience
- Experience with Topcon equipment with magnet field software a plus
- Organizational skills in order to plan, schedule work and complete work assignments within established timelines
- Capable of working with a multidisciplinary team of planners, engineers, surveyors, architects and technicians
Location: South Bend/Goshen, Indiana area.
Please email resume to human resources. EOE
This position does not offer VISA sponsoring.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position does not offer Visa sponsorship.