Abonmarche Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Construction Technician for its southwest Michigan locations. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret project plans and specifications, take responsibility for the project assigned, anticipate construction issues and recommend solutions in order to deliver a project successfully on behalf of our clients and project team.
- Construction observation of municipal water, sewer, drainage and road infrastructure projects.
- Perform field duties including density and concrete testing of construction materials.
- Provide written documentation of construction observations and materials incorporated into the project.
- Maintain accurate construction records.
- Maintain and develop positive client and team relationships.
- Experience with the construction observation and testing of transportation, municipal sewer and water projects, as well as familiarity of industry practices and specifications is not required, but a plus.
- Ability and willingness to be in the field and perform field work as needed.
- MDOT construction experience and certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook software.
- Experience with Field Book and Project Wise software a plus.
Position includes overtime in peak season and travel to construction projects.
Interested candidates should please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com