Civil Engineering Project Manager
- Has responsibility for managing, organizing & executing engineering projects.
- Direct project team on a variety of municipal and private projects including: roadway reconstruction, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water mains, bridges, trails, traffic signals, marinas and asset management projects. Also includes site design for residential, commercial, and industrial developments.
- Attend project and planning meetings.
- Assist in marketing and business development.
- Deal directly with permitting, zoning, planning and other officials on project issues.
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget and quality goals.
- Client contact.
BS Civil Engineering, Registered Professional Engineer
- 5 - 10 years experience in civil engineering
- Professional Engineer licensed in Michigan, or able to obtain licensure within 6 months.
- Self motivated and able to work independently or with teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft suite of programs
Benton Harbor, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position does not offer Visa sponsorship.