We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CADD Technician to join our talented team. We have several projects underway and are looking for an experienced draftsperson to work on a broad range of existing private and public projects.
- Support Project Engineers on the design of commercial and residential projects.
- Prepare conceptual studies and develop design plans for projects.
- Help prepare a complete set of Bid Documents including Plans, Specifications and Estimates (PS&E)
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience, with focus on civil engineering and surveying. Previous consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills
- Diploma/Degree in an applicable field is considered a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, positive and motivating collaborative work style with open sharing of information and knowledge
- Ability to recommend improvements and innovations
- Sound technical judgment and decisiveness