Abonmarche is a long-standing multi-discipline, design firm offering architectural, planning, landscape architecture, engineering, waterfront design, surveying, and project development services to public and private clientele. Our team consists of over 100 committed professionals spread throughout numerous offices within Indiana and Michigan. We pride ourselves in being experts with a passionate commitment to improving communities through high-value client service.
Our Architectural group has expertise in a variety of service areas, including Health Care, Education, Multi-family, Commercial, and Municipal projects. We are seeking talent to join our creative and collaborative culture.
POSITION: CAD TECHNICIAN - ARCHTECTURAL
- Prepare design drawings for architectural projects.
- Coordinate models and workflow between members of the design team.
- Opportunity to work with experienced Architects and designers and development of professional skill through mentorship.
- Collaborates and coordinates design with Project Architect and Project Managers.
- Works on multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Interfaces with project design team.
- Applies knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
- Sets up and manages CAD related areas of projects to include set-up, standards, and file management.
- 3+ years of work-related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit & AutoCAD software.
- Understanding of construction and construction practices.
- Ability to comprehend architectural & engineering drawings.
- Interacts well with other staff.
Abonmarche offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program; including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off, and flexible work arrangements. Please visit our website at www.abonmarche.com.