Abonmarche Consultants is seeking a Bridge Engineer to join our team in South Bend, Indiana.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a Project Engineer on the design of bridge projects.
- Prepare conceptual studies and develop design plans for projects.
- Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers/Drafters, and lower level Engineers.
- Prepare a complete set of Bid Documents including Plans, Specifications and Estimate (PS&E).
- Have the management potential & skill set to effectively manage projects in the future.
- Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) Registration in Indiana or Michigan, or the ability to obtain within 6 months is required.
- Indiana or Michigan project experience preferred.
- Experience in bridge inspection and load rating is a plus.
- CAD or MicroStation experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . This position does not offer Visa sponsorship.