Abonmarche is a long-standing multi-discipline, design firm offering architectural, planning, landscape architecture, engineering, waterfront design, surveying, and project development services to public and private clientele. Our team consists of over 100 committed professionals spread throughout numerous offices within Indiana and Michigan. We pride ourselves in being experts with a passionate commitment to improving communities through high-value client service.
Our Architectural group has expertise in a variety of service areas, including Health Care, Education, Multi-family, Commercial, and Municipal projects. We are seeking talent to join our creative and collaborative culture.
POSITION: ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
- Opportunity to work with experienced Architects and designers and development of professional skill through mentorship.
- Collaborates and coordinates design with Project Architect and Project Managers.
- Implements procedures and design techniques used on projects.
- Works on multiple projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Interfaces with project team to include architects, project managers, consultants, and contractors.
- Creates conceptual designs, presentations, and technical drawings for all phases of project documentation.
- Confidently rationalizes design solutions to colleagues, clients, and contractors.
- Applies knowledge and expertise acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketchup.
- Ability to collaborate on multiple projects.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Abonmarche offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program; including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off, and flexible work arrangements. Please visit our website at www.abonmarche.com.