Abonmarche is a long-standing multi-discipline, design firm offering architectural, planning, landscape architecture, engineering, waterfront design, surveying, and project development services to public and private clientele. Our team consists of over 100 committed professionals spread throughout numerous offices within Indiana and Michigan. We pride ourselves in being experts with a passionate commitment to improving communities through high-value client service.
Our Architectural group has expertise in a variety of service areas, including Health Care, Education, Multi-family, Commercial, and Municipal projects. We are seeking talent to join our creative and collaborative culture.
- Design of impactful projects of varying size and complexity.
- Collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team in planning, design, and construction documentation.
- Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices with high attention to detail.
- Performs design computations, specifications, and compiles data.
- Interprets and applies building codes and requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Prepares documentation in various architectural phases including site plans, floor plans, building elevations, building sections, and details.
- Participates in client project requirement meetings and value analysis and basic cost estimating.
- Prepares proposals to provide professional services or to obtain funding for projects.
- Leads project coordination and meetings with internal team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- AIA Registered Architect.
- Detailed understanding of all phases of architectural document production and the relationship between drawings and specifications.
- Ability to conduct space planning, block planning and adjacencies in coordination with building program.
- The ability to collaborate in a project team setting through all phases of architectural document production.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate abstract ideas (verbal/written).
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp preferred.
Abonmarche offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit program; including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off, and flexible work arrangements. Please visit our website at www.abonmarche.com.